Faith Confessions

Deuteronomy 28:1-14
1.  I am set high above all the nations of the earth.
2.  All these blessings shall come on me and overtake me.
3.  I am blessed in the city.
4.  I am blessed in the field.
5.  The fruit of my body is blessed.
6.  The fruit of my ground is blessed.
7.  Blessed is the increase of my kine.
8.  Blessed is the flocks of my sheep.
9.  My basket and store is blessed.
10. I am blessed in my going out and my coming in.
11. All the enemies that rise up against me are smitten before me.
12. All my enemies shall come against me one way and flee before me seven ways.
13. The Lord’s blessing is commanded over my storehouses, and all that I set to my hand to.
14. The Lord has established me an holy people unto himself.
15. All the people of the earth shall see that I am called by the name of the Lord and shall be afraid of me.
16. The Lord shall make me plenteous in goods, in the fruit of my body, in the fruit of my cattle, and in the fruit of my ground, in the land that the Lord swore unto my fathers to give me.
17.The Lord has opened unto me the good treasure, the heaven to give rain unto my land  in his season.
18.The Lord has blessed all the works of mine hand.
19.I shall lend to many nations and I shall not borrow.
20.I am made the head and not the tail by the Lord.
21.I am above only and never beneath.





Comments

Popular Posts